FUNSTERS CHILDRENS PLAY
OPERATING MEASURES DURING THE CURRENT CORNAVIRUS (COVID-19)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We are pleased to be able to welcome back customers old and new to Funsters Childrens Play. Things will be different to what you have been used to, but we are doing everything possible to make sure your experience is an enjoyable one.
The safety of customers, children and staff is paramount and always has been. Funsters is renowned for the cleanliness of its centre and we have incorporated additional safety and hygiene methods to comply with Government Guidelines ensuring Funsters is as COVID SAFE as possible.
Please read the following as your booking will confirm your agreement to abide by all guidelines listed below. You should not attend the Centre if you have been tested positive for COVID-19 or if you or anyone in your party are showing any signs of the virus.
New Measurers introduced:
RULES OF PLAY displayed in the Centre will still apply. These are in addition to our General Rules and follow the safety guidelines during the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic.
SIGNAGE re COVID-19 Compliance – Signs/instructions are displayed inside and outside the building
Temperatures will be taken using a non-contact Infrared Digital Thermometer for adults and children over 11 years entering the centre (over 37.8 degrees will not be allowed entry). Any person who has tested positive for COVID-19 or is experiencing any of the symptoms for the virus should not try to enter.
Appropriate PPE will be worn by staff.
Hygiene Screens are in place at Reception and the till area.
All Staff are fully conversant with safety/hygiene precautions and have been fully trained in all procedures to ensure the safety of everyone in the Centre.
FACE MASK – Wearing of face masks for Adults/over 11 years is compulsory (can be removed to eat/drink).
SOCIAL DISTANCING – 2 metre Social Distancing Rule applies to all Adults/over 11 years. Once seated it is requested that movement around the Centre is kept to a minimum.
ENTRY/EXIT – Timed sessions will allow 30mins between customers entering/leaving the Centre, therefore there will be no crossover on entering and exiting the building.
TOILETS – 2 toilets are available with hot water and hand washing facilities. Disability and baby Changing facilities are available in the Disability Toilet. Adults must accompany young children to the toilet. 2 metre social distancing applies, no queues inside the toilets.
CAPACITY & SAFETY MEASURES
- • Operating on 40% of capacity
- • Maximum 22 Children in the Centre at any one time
- • Maximum 2 Adults/over 11 years for each booking (limited number of adults allowed in the Centre at any one time)
- • Adults/over 11 years will NOT be allowed on the equipment (only in an emergency).
- • Baby/Toddler Area: no more than 3 Adults/over 11 years at a time. 2 metre social distancing applies.
- • Seating – Social distancing of 2 metres between tables will be maintained by a numbering system which will be allocated to customers on entry to the centre. Tables and chairs must not be moved, customers to remain at their allocated table abiding by the Governments ‘Rule of 6 in a group’.
- • Ball Pools not in use – all balls have been removed
- • Soft furnishing, soft toys, cushions etc have been removed
- • Litter/rubbish – customers are requested to place their rubbish in the Bins provided
- • Toilets – children should be accompanied by an adult when going to the toilet and adhere to washing/sanitising procedures
In additional to the daily/evening cleaning rota, the following measures have been added:
- • Hand Sanitisers can be found – on Reception, walls outside toilets and Party Room
- • Cleaning/Sanitising between play sessions: tables/chairs, toilets, gym equipment, handles, surfaces etc.
- • ‘Fogging’ of all play equipment will be sanitised at the end of the day.
VISITS AND ADMISSIONS
- • Bookings are 90-minute sessions, online booking required in advance. Walk-ins will be allowed if the session has not been fully booked.
- • Time Slot – customers asked not to arrive more 10 minutes prior to their session.
- • Customers will wait outside, socially distance and enter the Centre one Booking at a time.
- • Face Masks to be worn (adults/over 11 years) in the Centre accept when eating/drinking.
- • Hand Sanitiser provided for use on entry.
- • Temperature will be taken for adults/over 11 years using a non-contact Infrared Digital Thermometer.
- • Signing in – customers will sign in, information required for Governments ‘Track & Trace’
- • Table – your table is pre-booked, a table number is given and you will then be allowed in to the Centre.
- • Purchases – when all customers for the session are seated, one table at a time will be called to place orders for food/drink, payment will be taken. Customers are not allowed to bring their own food/drink into the centre (drinking cups for babies/toddlers are available at the snack bar).
- • Adults/over 11 years not allowed on the equipment.
- • Leaving the Centre – customers will leave promptly at the end of the session, no transactions will be taken at this time as cleaning/sanitising for the next session will be a priority for staff.
SEATING – Social distancing of 2 metres between tables will be maintained by a numbering system which will be allocated to customers on entry to the centre.
SNACK BAR – A reduced menu is available. Menus will be displayed on boards above the snack bar. Additional measures will be introduced to limit customer contact. Customers will be asked not to touch items unless purchasing. Sachets for sugar, sauces etc will be used in place of containers.
PARTY BOOKINGS – At this time we are unable to offer parties in line with Government Rules (Groups of 6).
These measures will be under constant review and therefore are subject to change. Customers are requested to speak to a member of staff if they have any concerns before leaving the Centre. This will help us to ensure we do everything we can to uphold the safety and welfare of everyone at Funsters.
The Centre has a Zero Tolerance Policy and any form of abuse will not be tolerated. Customers who are not prepared to abide by the rules will be asked to leave and admissions will not be refunded.